This weekend I had a wonderful dinner with my friend Stephanie Fusco where we literally hoovered down a turkey burger and sweet potato fries. It was dreamy, it really was. But after being over consumers, and me continuing to drink lots of wine this weekend, we decided we’d challenge ourselves this week to starting the morning off right. And #SSsmoothie was born!
Ever notice how your poor eating days always start with a carb enriched breakfast? Ya, we did too. So, this week, we will be consuming some of our favourite homemade smoothies and cutting out the caffeine!
That’s mine today, which I am drinking while I nurse a migraine… ouchie.
For the next five days…
- Commit to drinking 1 smoothie each morning for breakfast
- No coffee! Tough, we know. Starbucks will be losing 2 of their greatest customers this week.
- Instagram/Tweet your juice to the group each morning using the #SSsmoothie hashtag
- Email me at email@example.com with your recipes and photos, or you can also comment below with your recipe to inspire us!
This morning my smoothie was my Green Monster
Green Monster – 1 serving
What You’ll Need
- Vanilla Protein Powder – 1 scoop
- Greens Powder – 1 scoop
- Berries, frozen or fresh
- Peaches, frozen
What To Do
Toss everything into your blender!
I use Magnum products, but use what you have. No specific amounts, just until you get the consistency you like.