This is going to be a really fun week! If you’re in the Toronto area, come spend a little time with me.
On Saturday and Sunday I will be hanging out at Spark Sessions on behalf of Fresita! Spark Sessions is Canada’s First Fashion and Beauty Blogger conference. What many of you probably don’t know is that I am a make-up fiend. I have over 60 lipsticks (I know, I know) and 40 eyeshadows. This my friends is right up my MAC alley. Plus, Jeanne Beker is a keynote, that’s worth the price of the ticket since I grew up in the Fashion Television era. Needless to say, this should be a fashionable weekend.
I will be there on Saturday with my lovely friend Stephanie from Leopard is a Neutral.
We often conference together. Tickets are still available on the website, or check out their Twitter feed for some contests to win tickets!
As well, stick around for Saturday Night’s after party hosted by Fresita. I will be coming up with a signature cocktail using this Chilean sparkler, stay tuned for that 🙂
On Tuesday November 19th I will be speaking on a panel at HumberLaunch. HumberLaunch is intended to develop ideas, businesses and products by nurturing positive growth in entrepreneurs, how cool is that?! I am so excited, and rather honoured, to be on a panel with such leaders in the world of Social in Toronto. The event is free and open to all guests. I am sitting on a panel discussing “How to be an Authentic Voice for Brands”.
Here’s our line-up:
- Alanna Glicksman- Social Media and Digital for MasterCard Canada
- Shannon Kelly- Social Media Manager at The Toronto Real Estate Board
- Sophie McNabb- Social Media Coordinator for Town Shoes & The Shoe Company
- Tyrone Warner- Interactive Associate Producer for CBC
The other panel is discussing “New Trends for 2014” and I can’t wait to hear their insights:
- Julie Tyios- Social Media Lead for Ford Canada
- Tonia Hammer- Molson Coors Social Media Manager
- Cher Jones- Social Media Trainer and Founder of Socially Active
- Martin Waxman- Principal at Martin Waxman Communications
- Saul Colt- The Head of Magic at Saul
We’ll be at the Lakeshore East campus starting at 3:15 – hope to see a few familiar faces in the crowd.
Which social media/blogging events will you be taking part in this week? Let me know in the comments!